- Before doing anything, outline the animal’s shape!
- Best to paint an animal subject that is not moving. That said, use a picture of the animal you want to paint!
- Start with the animal’s eye! You’d want your animal painting to be looking directly at you. When you achieve that, your animal painting will surely come alive!
- When painting fur, think of laying shingles or shakes on a roof. To make fur look truly realistic, start laying them from the bottom up!
- Layer your colors properly. Start with dark colors before light colors!
- Refine the other details of your painting and the background with finer brushes
Our artist teachers handle only 1-2 students for maximum focus and instruction.
See our schedule below:
July 2018 - March 15, 2019 Year-Round Schedule
500 SHAW ZENTRUM: Mon-Fri 10AM -6PM & Sat 2-6
MARIKINA near Eastwood City: WF 10-6 Sat 9-12
Other days will be opened when slots are full.
Our fees are all inclusive of art materials.
For queries on detailed schedules and on how to enroll, please text / contact 0995-2608927 / 02-7886766 / 02-6160305 / 0917-8784766