If you have anything more to add, please feel free to share them with us in the comments section below!
- Select at least 3 to 4 colors from your watercolor palette. It doesn't have to be complementary or anything - just pick the colors you want to use.
- On your watercolor paper, create a large circle using one color. The circle doesn't necessarily have to be in the center.
- Clean your paintbrush and add another color. Create an adjoining circle with the first circle you create. Watch how the colors will bleed!
- Continue creating circles with the other colors you picked!
- Pick a color and load it on your brush.
- Paint the outline of a rectangle starting from the bottom of your paper.
- Using the same brush paint (and without loading it up again with paint), create another rectangular brush stroke on top. Observe how the colors become lighter and lighter.
You don't have to be very careful staying within the lines too! Watch how beautifully the colors will bleed as they slightly intersect with one another.
Check out our schedule below and call us at 0995-260 8927/ 02-7886766/ 0917-8784766 / 02-6160305 to reserve your slot.